Stick Vs. Sprite Part 1 Stick Vs. Sprite Part 1

Yeah

Personally I think you should stick to your spriting skills because the sprite portion seemed like it was done very well. However, the drawn frame by frame needed some work. Also a little more background detail might be nice as one black line on a white page isn't very enjoyable to look at. Anyways keep at it and practice your frame by frame.

KingKombat responds:

ok! thanks for the advice. ill keep that in mind!

River City Renegades River City Renegades

Cool

Yeah! This is pretty good! I've liked River City Ransom flashes. They always turn out pretty good. One thing I could suggest is to slow it down in a few parts, as it goes much too fast to see whats really going on. Other then that, I hope you make it!

Smon responds:

ShutupIthoughtitwenttooslowto keeppeopleinterested!

...just kidding!

skateboard skateboard

Hahaha we scare you?

That was really good, a little on the short side, but a lot better then most things that come through here. Could use some cleaning up, but I like the sketchy art style you used. Most skateboarding movies are made with stick figures and motion tweens si this is a BIG step up.

Exit Path Exit Path

Simply Great

Wow, that's really quite amazing. The style and interface are done quite well and everything is so simplistic, and yet SO HARD. Quite the challenge. I don't think I'll ever get my time under 10 minutes though. It took me three run throughs to get all the signs but I did it! >;D

The rewind was great, the deaths were great and all of the traps are great. However, I don't think I've ever hated battle axes as much as I do now.

The only thing I can see, is that the flair leaves a little to be desired. They don't really look too great, and they seem a little too drawn-in while everything else is completely straight and geometric. Doesn't always match, and doesn't always have that polished look. Bunny ears are great though. It does add great replay value though, but maybe not quite rewarding enough. Good sense of humour too, but I was generally trying to move too fast to read all of the signs.

Track & Field GAME (NES) Track & Field GAME (NES)

Thats Pretty Seet

For an emulator of the old T+F this is pretty good. The one that is the most fun would have to be Hurrdle. Fencing is hard and does not have good controls. Also, there is a glitch in it. If you lose and try again, it will automatically say CP win! without even letting you play.

Sift Heads Sift Heads

Alright....

Isn't this basically Tactical Sniper? I want to see a game were you have to shoot like a cable or something and then something falls And kills someone or something like that. Then you would have to shoot stuff in different orders to get everything right. Plus if you shot like toilets or something, stuff would happen. You could even have to help a driver from a rooftop to get through something well. The more original you were the more points you would get! Yeah that would be cool.