Stick Vs. Sprite Part 1 Stick Vs. Sprite Part 1

Yeah

Personally I think you should stick to your spriting skills because the sprite portion seemed like it was done very well. However, the drawn frame by frame needed some work. Also a little more background detail might be nice as one black line on a white page isn't very enjoyable to look at. Anyways keep at it and practice your frame by frame.

KingKombat responds:

ok! thanks for the advice. ill keep that in mind!

River City Renegades River City Renegades

Cool

Yeah! This is pretty good! I've liked River City Ransom flashes. They always turn out pretty good. One thing I could suggest is to slow it down in a few parts, as it goes much too fast to see whats really going on. Other then that, I hope you make it!

Smon responds:

ShutupIthoughtitwenttooslowto keeppeopleinterested!

...just kidding!

skateboard skateboard

Hahaha we scare you?

That was really good, a little on the short side, but a lot better then most things that come through here. Could use some cleaning up, but I like the sketchy art style you used. Most skateboarding movies are made with stick figures and motion tweens si this is a BIG step up.

kitty krew must die,again kitty krew must die,again

Sigh.. C'mon guys..

It's Ironic how you make a crappy flash saying that another group makes crappy flashes. I'm not saying anything the KK does is good, but people will listen more if your flashes were better. The graphics is the main point you need to improve on. A lot of the scenes, you cant even tell what the setting is because it's too badly drawn. The storyline is ok, infiltrating the base and all, and I think it has "potential" but it really needs better graphics.

Sobe: Grape Grog Sobe: Grape Grog

Holy Crap!

Sweet you put in the Craisins no way! Good job with the grape grog! Keep up the good work,

Mount Newground Mount Newground

I like it

This is a really cool flash. The pacing is good with the music. The only thing is there should be some more animation instead of just pictures.

SirNightOwl responds:

Yeah wasn't bad was it ;)
Animations were welcome but it the art forum people generally like still pictures, and some of them (EternalDescent, Jinxp to name a couple) were just brilliant!

not stick SKATER movie not stick SKATER movie

Pretty Good

Yeah I think it's pretty good actually. You know about skateboarding and how to put it into flash. Oh and he pushes mongo!

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Awesome!

That was ano awesome thing! Where did you ever come up with an idea like that? This is really cool. Oh and how did you make the guy in white flip when he got closelines, he is talented!

The Art of Fighting NS2P1 The Art of Fighting NS2P1

It was really good.

Don't mind the induvidual ratings too much. I never really know what to put. It was kind of annoying how every good guy won. I don't think that would really happen. I was really hoping Sasuke would loose! Hahhaha. Rock Lee's went way too fast though, even though he is suppoe to move that fast.

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

It's pretty cool.....

I like it it's really fluent. It could use a little bit of sound effects and the music doesn't really fit..... It's too slow for the fight... I think there could have been more story to this... I've watched many spite movies (You did really well with sprites. Like supper good,) but they just take two random people that would never meet at all no matter what and make them fight.. And there never is one real winner. The person who loses always is still alive. But I really like this flash. It was fast and fluid and really cool.